Monday, October 5, 2009

I am driven by sexuall desires

What do we really know about the person we are with. What do we really understand about them.
I never try to go deep in, well at least not anymore. The first thing that interest me, is how good they are in bed. Sex ruins and drives the relationship to the Ideal Thing. It is selfish, some guys with small penises might say. But I am very picky. I rather deal with ur problems in life than deal with you being a bad fuck. I have seen so many gorgeous man, and end up leaving them right after they fall asleep. I have seen the girls that make me go crazy about them, but it all disappears right after they take their cloths off and go down. Please, I don't judge, and I know everything comes with experience. But you will have to really get to me, that I will even try to make something out of it.
I believe in love, and stuff. But I don't believe in laying there trying to pretend that I enjoy a min of being under you. I waste a lot of time in my life, but I will never waste the time of my sex.


2 comments:

  1. In the end, it ends up hurting a lot less. Afterall we're hear to make boys cry remember? In all honesty that's all some of them deserve, to be used and left. Keep on, keeping on my dear. No judgments from this hysteric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you would never judge me :)
    you have to learn how to not fall for the feeling of need of a person before he really deserves it.

    ReplyDelete